Frequently asked questions
Find an answer to one of the frequently asked questions
Where to park my car ?
- In Sainte-Maxime : there are several car parks near the harbour of Sainte-Maxime. The nearest car park close to our pier is « Parking du Port ».
- In les Issambres : the nearest car park from San Peire les Issambres port is free.
- In Saint-Tropez : several car parks are possible, all paying. The largest is the « Nouveau Port » at the entrance of Saint-Tropez.
- In Port-Grimaud : The paying car park in Port-Grimaud I is the most central. It is situated opposite the main entrance as you arrive in Port-Grimaud.
- In Les Marines de Cogolin : several car parks possible, all paying, the most interesting is the large car park located near restaurants beaches.
Are dogs allowed on board ?
- Dogs on a leash are allowed and travel for free on shuttles to Saint-Tropez.
- On Port-Cros and Porquerolles islands, dogs are allowed at the harbour only.
Is it necessary to book a shuttle to Saint-Tropez or an excursion ?
- For any shuttle to Saint-Tropez, it is recommanded to book online. Tickets can not be sold in advance in our points of sale except on the day before.
- For shuttles departing from Sainte-Maxime, the frequence of service being very regular, tickets can be purchased on the day of departure or the day before.
- For any excursion, it is strongly recommanded to book online.
How long is my ticket valid ?
- Tickets are valid on the day of the date and time indicated on the ticket.
Is my ticket refundable ?
- Tickets purchased online or in stores cannot be refundable, exchanged or modified.
What does OPEN shuttle mean ?
- OPEN shuttle means that you can leave and come back at any time according to posted schedules.
- By booking online, there is no time selection to be made. Just click on “book online”
What means of payment are accepted ?
We accept :
- Credit cards (except AMEX)
Are wheelchairs accepted onboard ?
- Manual wheelchair acces only for mobility-impaired people, to a maximum of 2 wheelchairs not exceeding the dimensions of 80cm wide.
Are bicycles allowed onboard ?
- Bicycles are admitted (except on Tuesday and Saturday morning), subject to extra charge and limited onboard, depending on the number of people. Only the captain is authorized to accept bikes.
- Prices per bike : 3€ one way and 6 € round trip.
Are there toilets onboard ?
- Our boats are equipped with toilets.